The Great Bank Robbery of 2008

Over at Free Advice it has been All Paulson, All the Time. I thought it appropriate to spam you people with "The Great Bank Robbery of 2008."

UPDATE: I break in on Bob's post! Yes, it's always possible for me to do so, but I feel justified this time because I'm doing it to praise him. Bob has written of the best one-liners in economics; now he pens another in the article linked above: "Some very sharp academic economists are in a tizzy trying to treat this as an extra-credit question, rather than a crime scene."
-- Gene

Comments

  1. "you people"?

    And to think he was once one of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of you people might find the lead www.euromoney.com article interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness